Spicer Consulting is pleased to announce the new SC26 Magnetic Field Cancelling system.
It is a replacement for the SC20Fast with LCD screen and automatic set-up. The SC26 is not a replacement for the SC22 or SC24. It is only for use in 300mm wafer fabs with overhead wafer transports that create 9 kHz magnetic fields.
The key features are:
· Makes the ambient magnetic field “OK” for electron beam tools in 300 mm wafer fabs
· Real time, wideband cancelling from DC to > 9 kHz fields
· Adapts to field amplitude and frequency changes within 10 μs
· Touch screen intelligent user interface with automatic set-up and DC reset
· Simultaneous AC & DC field display with choice of Tesla or Gauss units
· Mixes dual sensors to create virtual sensor “inside” the EM column
· Built-in test field generator
· Ethernet and USB ports for remote operation and monitoring
There are more details at http://www.spicerconsulting.com/sc26-magnetic-field-cancelling-system